Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of I2m, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the I2m copyright notice: © 2001 – 2015 I2m Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that I2m has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any I2m server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by I2m, as determined by I2m in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if I2m becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, I2m reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of I2m and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with I2m, send a request with your proposed use to email@example.com so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of I2m’ Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use I2m’ Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within I2m’ Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
- Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
- Not to quote materials out of context
- To retain and display the copyright notice of I2m on such Content
I2m cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error-free and I2m makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY I2M ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. I2M MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. I2M DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND I2M MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT I2M, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. I2M MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither I2m, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall I2m be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if I2m has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that I2m would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Third Party Trademarks
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, I2m. I2m does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Sales of Services
All sales of services are subject to I2m’ standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
I2m makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of North Carolina. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.