MANN+HUMMEL’s North Carolina manufactured, nonmedical, nonsurgical masks. Masks are packaged and sold in units of 40. Standard delivery options are limited. No fast shipping options available. For large scale orders please contact us directly via: email@example.com. Shipping processing might take up to 3 days.
For more product details, see here: Product Details
–Light and Breathable
–Flexible Head Strap
–Easy to take off
–Material sources from MANN+HUMMEL plant in Marklkofen, Germany
Size: One size fits most adults
Material: Single LayerSpunboundPolypropylene (PP)
Ear Hook: ¼” Elastic Band
- Mask is disposable and cannot be washed and reused
- Recommended to Replace Mask Every 4 hours
- Not recommended for Use
- In any surgical setting or where signiﬁcant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous ﬂuids, may be expected
- In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
- In the presence of a high intensity heat source or ﬂammable gas
- In places of poor ventilation or where breathing is impeded.
- Do not wear during sleep.
- For children under the age of three
Storage – store in a clean room well ventilated and free of corrosive gas, with a RH <80%
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.